Friday, July 23, 2010

Craft Events Galore

Tomorrow Hannah and I are going to one, hopefully two, of the three craft events happening in Auckland this weekend. We are meeting at Craft Out West at 1pm (Trusts Stadium). Give me a call if you're keen to come along, I'd be happy to give you a lift.
We are also hoping to get along to the Auckland Art Gallery's Art & Craft Fair, at the New Gallery. It will be interesting to compare the two, I have my own expectations of low-brow vs, high-brow, hopefully they will be confounded! The Art & Craft Fair's blog can be seen here.

On Sunday Kraftbomb in Grey Lynn is on again.


I've been to one of the first ones and really enjoyed the work there, which has a contemporary/indie bent. Unfortunately I can't make it on Sunday, perhaps next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment