Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Strawberry Sauce Anyone?

Did I say we were going to make strawberry jam - sorry I meant sauce; delicious, sweet, RUNNY sauce. Mmmm. So ok it didn't go quite to plan but I had a good time anyway and I learnt a lot, like how not to make strawberry jam...




Thanks to the fabulous women who came along and helped. Let me know if you have any ideas on what to do with this stuff! So far I've used it in apple [and strawberry] pie, on pancakes with yoghurt and in ice blocks. However there's still a swag of jars here so drop me an email and I'll pop some in your mailbox.

The next session is on the 1st of December. I'm not sure what to do. Perhaps we could make some Christmas cards or some simple Xmas presents - things like stuffed toys and skirts are easy to make. I'm open to suggestions. Christmas Mince Pies? Christmas decorations? And being such a mad time of year I think this next session will be our last for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment