Sunday, September 12, 2010

Next Session This Wednesday

The next session of the Piha Craft Exchange is this Wednesday (15th), 7:30 onwards at Barnett Hall. Come along and make something. The trusty (and easy to use) Janome sewing machine is set up for all to have a whorl. I'll also bring along some spare crochet hooks and wool for those who are keen to learn; I'm always keen to teach people how to crochet.


Once you know how to hold the wool and have the basic 'hooking' sorted you'll be making granny squares in no time.

This is also worth a mention (thanks Anissa): A new craft shop has opened in Pt Chev. It's called The Little Craft Store, at 201 Point Chevalier Road, the Chev. They have a blogspot site here. Looks like they have plenty of crafty goodness and I'll definitely be checking it out.

See you on Wednesday evening.

2 comments:

  1. Love the crocheting! The white is just so effective. I saw your group mentioned in the Piha News.
    I'm Lisa from the gallery... not that just a name will help with who I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment. We'd love to see you there one night. Hope the Gallery celebrations go well.

    ReplyDelete